8. apr. 2015

Josefinas Portugal


I was excited to pick up my Josefinas ballet flats today. I chose the classic black pair and was thrilled to see how beautifully made they are. I look forward to sporting my Audrey Hepburn look of ankle length pants, boat neck tee and ballet flats - although I'm out of place with my blonde hair but that's okay. As Audrey once wrote to Henry Mancini, upon hearing his score (Moon River) for the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961): "You are the hippest of cats." I'm certain I'll feel the same way when I go exploring in my Josefinas.  

Check out Josefinas webpage here  


1 kommentar:

  1. Åh, hvor er de søde, jeg har set dem alle på hjemmesiden.
    Hvad måtte du bløde?
    Du er da et farligt bekendtskab, sådan et par er jeg jo næsten nødt til at eje?
    Knus

    SvarSlet