2. apr. 2015

Instagram & Copenhagen's IT-University

This week I had the immense pleasure of being interviewed by two lovely students from Copenhagen's IT-University about my use of Instagram. Their questions were great and forced me to think about why Instagram has become my favourite social media and the only one, besides my blog, I love to work with. I went off Facebook a few years ago and my life has never been better. 

The building is stunning (yes, Danish design is something..) and I was able to take a few shots before I left. The architect Henning Larsen is behind this and how can you not get inspired working and studying in this environment? 

Thanks to Pia and Nanna for a lovely time. I hope you get an A+ (12) on your paper - you deserve it :-)





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar