13. apr. 2015

A Daytrip to Dragør



Saturday was the first day where it really felt like Spring and although it was a bit breezy the sun did warm your face and you only needed a light jacket. 

My sister, nephew and I decided to visit Dragør, a little town a short ride outside of Copenhagen. I didn't know what to expect (honestly, I only expected a main road and a church!!) so I was very surprised to discover an old charming town with yellow houses, a bustling harbour and the nicest atmosphere everywhere. After enjoying a nice lunch we discovered a smokehouse on the harbour and since I love fish I have to go back in the coming months to try the smokehouse and explore this gem of a town even more. I hope the pictures gives you an idea of how charming Dragør is...








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar