24. apr. 2015

Happy Feet in L.K. Bennett


I've never really been interested in shoes but I've promised myself to pay a little more attention to footwear this spring & summer. I guess it's true what they say (I still don't know who they are... maybe all the still icons??) that cool looking footwear can spice up any outfit. I like L.K. Bennett and my feet do too (I've never had a blister wearing that brand) and it's been ages since I last wore sandals (I'm always in my flip-flops and seriously - it's not doing me any favours in the department of elegance) So I got excited when I stumbled upon these gold rope sandals. I think they're elegant and casual at the same time and perfect for city life, country relaxation and work meetings. I foresee they will become my no. 1 go-to-shoes for the next couple of months. Quality over quantity pays off yet again! :-)

Check out the L.K. Bennett Winnie sandal here

3 kommentarer:

  1. De er så fine, og man kan løbe efter bussen i dem!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, de er super behagelige. Er glad for at høre I havde en god ferie i Cannes - så misundelig :-)

      Slet