4. aug. 2014

Bye Bye July

With the weather we've had in July there is no better place to be spending your summer than in Denmark. Temperatures in the 30ties C made it perfect for the beach and parks (when you needed shade badly) and although I did long for wind and lower temperatures I feel so lucky to actually have had a decent summer. After all, Danes are no strangers to rain, clouds and 17C and that's not really summer to me. 

I've managed to enjoy myself tremendously with trips to the beach, a biketrip on the Swedish island of Hven, a beautiful walk on the cliff of Stevns, indulging in ice cream, frolicking around with family and friends, reading books and just catching my breath a little. August is suppose to be just as nice weather wise - we'll see. 

Bye bye July!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar