12. feb. 2014

There's a lot of Beauty...

The quote "there's a lot of beauty in ordinary things" which I've also posted here inspired me today to think of things I surround myself with on a daily basis that I find beautiful and inspiring. For me it's often small things like...


  • the lining of my kimono which reminds me that there still is a lot of world to see and that I really would like to go to Japan


  • my wooden stool "The Rockable" (designer Hans Sandgren Jakobsen) which makes me smile and reminds me that practicality doesn't have to be without humour (and believe it or not, it's quite comfortable) 


  • these small blue fish because I've started to like the colour blue and this little ensemble is from Ha Noi, Vietnam. My lack (laziness?) of planning forced me to stay there for a while and one day I bought this ... and decided that maybe it was time to return home


2 kommentarer:

  1. Så hyggeligt at kigge indenfor hos dig Marianne og se dine søde og fine sager!!!!

    Knus

    Mette

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Årh, tak :-) Jeg tænkte på dig i dag, hvor flotte dine billeder er og at "Titi og rosen" sagtnes kan rammes ind og hænges op - baggrundsfarven er sådan en elegant grå. Måske jeg tager et billede af min stue når jeg får lidt samling på den - men jeg synes det er skønt at omgive sig med finurlige personlige ting. :-)

      Stort knus Marianne

      Slet