14. nov. 2013

Where's the Fun?

I am struggling a bit trying to blog more regularly. I often put things together and discard them because I think they're really lame and of no interest to my 7 readers (oh, wait, I might have 9 - yeah) but seriously, where's the fun in that? 

Also, I really want to post more pictures from Christianshavn because there are so many cute corners and funny nooks on this little island. But by the time I come home from work it's dark! - yes, we've officially entered "depression time" in Denmark. I've always found this time of year difficult. As much as I love to snuggle up inside with a good book, lots of coffee or glögg (mulled wine) and goodies I also love (love, love, love) warm weather and the light Nordic summers. 

So until I get more organized this post is a small accumulation of a few important coffee moments I had on a trip I took to Asia a while ago. Whenever I felt overwhelmed I found a café and had a "cup o' joe" and simply watched the world go by. I quickly learned that when in doubt (about anything, really) grap a coffee and see how things quiet down and fall into place.  
coffee on a coffee plantation in laos

phnom penh, cambodia

dalat, vietna

ha noi, vietnam

ha noi, vietnam

ha noi, vietnam



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar