11. nov. 2013

The Little Paris Kitchen

My mother and sister are foodies and very good cooks - so I decided at an early age that my mission in life simply was to enjoy their fabulous  meals (I love food) - and afterwards kindly offer to do the dishes. So far it's worked but I seriously need to learn to enjoy cooking. 

Anyway, I suppose I can cook, I just enjoy doing other things more but I will challenge myself and "The Little Paris Kitchen" is going to help me. I will try my hands at  the "Oeufs en Cocotte" first.

The Little Paris Kitchen
Rachel Khoo
Penguin 2012





5 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Marianne,
    Rachel Khoo's opskrifter er super gode og slet ikke svære at lave.
    Ha' det sjovt bag gryderne!!!! :) :) :)
    Bon appétit!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, tak, jeg tror det bliver fint - viser dog nok ikke resultatet på bloggen :-)

      Slet
  2. Du er da heller værst selv;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Good its in english!! otherwise you would have starved probably by the time you would have translated the receipe ;D But tell me something, why the pictures always look so good? and when you do them yourself, in the end the food doesnt look anything like in the book. xoxo, talk to you this week?

    SvarSlet
  4. ha ha ha, you are right :-) yes, let's talk later this week - thursday or friday maybe :-)

    SvarSlet