18. maj 2015

A Weekend by the Water


Spring is a magical time and for the last couple of years I've come to enjoy that season as much as fall. Since we have a lot of holidays in Denmark in april and may everyone takes the opportunity to travel or simply elope the cities on weekends. For my part, I can't think of a lovelier place to be than in Denmark (when the weather is good, that is) This weekend I took advantage of it and spent a few days by the water which has become a tradition of mine. Reading, chatting away, biking, eating soft-ice and getting a nice tan is a great way of getting ready for summer - although I always think time is going by too fast.

Today, while writing this, it's cold (13C), rainy and windy. Danish spring- and summer weather is so fickle but it makes you enjoy weekends and moments like these so much more.


1 kommentar:

  1. lovely pictures!! I hope you had awesome weekend :D

    SvarSlet