8. sep. 2014

Garance Doré for Zara

These pictures of French blogger and photographer Garance Doré modeling a few fall pieces for Zara instantly put me in a good mood. Fall is my favourite season and as many others out there I love seeing what the designers come up with.
First of all, Garance Doré looks stunning with her short hair. I've followed her for a while now and it seems she's really found her sense of self lately - and hasn't she lost weight?? I'm often inspired by her and her take on fashion and trends, e.g. she was the reason I got into Mansur Gavriel and the Paris Jean from MiH.

The outfits she's modeling here are spot on - especially the knitted pants and oversize white poplin shirt - a piece of clothing you can never have enough of. 



Zara's knitted pants (and v-neck sweater that goes with it) reminds me of the very cool knitted ensembles Marc Jacobs showed on the FW 2014 runway. They caught my eye immediately.
Marc Jacobs F/W 2014
I could easily picture the knitted set from Zara as perfect homewear for the cold and dark months ahead. I think it's nice to look stylish and pulled together even if you're just inside your home as I know I'll be. This is something I definitely would get a lot of use out of.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Garance herself chose, styled and mixed the outfits she's modeling because the combination is genius and very French/European. She models it with such natural ease and joy that you'd sort of wish you were there laughing with her on that street in New York. 


Picture credit: Garance Doré: Taea Thale & Zara / Marc Jacobs: Style.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar