15. okt. 2015

Autumn on Christianshavn


My apologies for lack of posts since I came back from the US. I've been super busy at work and also started writing for the local newspaper here called Christianshavneren which I really enjoy. I still have some pictures from Chicago that I wish to share with you and as you can tell from these pictures autumn has arrived on Christianshavn and today was a really lovely day - crisp and perfect for strolling and enjoying a coffee by the canal. 

I've been shopping for boots and sweaters and also need a coat. To my big surprise I found a lot things in & Other Stories where I really haven't shopped before except for a top this summer. Some say the shop is the middle child of COS and H&M. No matter what, they have some great things this season which are perfect for my work environment and my life style at the moment. 

I love this time of year :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar