5. nov. 2015

The Garden at Designmuseum Danmark


I don't know excatly what is going on with me but during the last couple of years I've come to love (love!!!) gardens (I love the story of how Hubert de Givenchy gifted Audrey Hepburn with 60 apple trees for her garden at La Paisible) My sister has her own garden but I don't (I make due with my canals and that's okay, too) but whenever I get the chance to immerse myself in gardens or take long walks in the woods (preferably during autumn or early spring when the birch threes are budding) I feel extremely good.

Designmusem Denmark, which is build in the Rococo style, also has its own little beautiful garden and I completely fell in love with it. I always start daydreaming about the people who have stolled there back in the old days, what they wore and talked about. Since the museum originally was a hospital it must have made for a nice retreat for patients, relatives and the hospital staff. I could have strolled there forever. It's so small and very elegant. 


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar