21. maj 2015

Birch Trees and Snap Hooks

Today I had the immense pleasure of spending my day at Camp Adventure in Haslev, a piece of land under Gisselfeldt Castle. Here I climbed the birch trees and swung in the rope ways - it was so coool!!! :-) Being 20 meters up is quite scary but once you get the hang of the ropes, the wires, the snap hooks and your own mental state it's out of this world awesome. 

These pictures show you how idyllic Denmark is in the Spring when the birch trees starts unfolding their light green leaves. These are the charming surroundings where I enjoyed my lunch before hitting the woods right behind the old farm house. 

 

I am sore and tired but oh so happy right now :-) It's good to challenge yourself once in a while.

Read more about Camp Adventure here 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar