30. dec. 2013

Electricity and Espresso Cups

Thought I would share two christmas gifts I got this year which made me very happy. The IQ Light was designed in 1972 by Danish designer Holger Strøm (strøm means "electricity" in Danish which I find rather funny) and you can shape it in various ways - check out this link to see how and learn more iqlight

In the Spring (seems like forever now) I visited Paris and stopped by "Télescope Café" for one of my best cups of coffee in the city. I fell in love with their blue espresso cups and is happy to have them in my kitchen now. I love to get inspired on my travels and surround myself with small memories in my daily life. The café is located on 5, Rue Villedo not far from Palais Royal and the Opera. Check out their website here télescope

Damn, now I miss Paris!






4 kommentarer:

  1. Fine gaver Marianne - heldige tøs!! Næste gang du skal på Télescope, må du slå et slag forbi Kunitoraya i samme gade til en omgang udonnudel slubringsfest! :) Gooooooodt nytår igen!

    Bises

    Mette

    SvarSlet
  2. Eej, jeg vidste der garanteret var noget jeg havde overset :-) Det er noteret og så tror jeg, at du skal med (det er sjovere at slubre sammen) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm in!!!! At slubre og grine på én gang lyder som en cool challenge :)

      Slet
  3. I fell in love with their blue espresso cups and is happy to have them in my kitchen now. I love to get inspired on my travels and surround myself ... cespressocups.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet